I finally finished the body of my sweater, and I am ready to move on to knitting the sleeves. I decided that I would prefer to have long sleeves, rather than the short sleeves as pictured in the Winter 2011 issue.
I also decided to knit a cabled band 3 repeats wide and attach it to the cuff of the sleeve, rather than changing to the honeycomb cable pattern and knitting the band directly onto the bottom of the sleeve. I thought that attaching a band would better match the cabled bands on the front of the sweater. Having already made this change, I must admit that it would have been much easier, and would probably have looked just as nice had I knit the honeycomb pattern directly onto the sleeve.
Next step blocking- almost finished!!!